UPDATE 4 JANUARY 2022 –
New restrictions for Council-owned facilities:
Council is required to comply with Queensland Government Public Health Directives as follows:
- Face Masks must be worn in the Noosa Leisure Centre and can only be removed during strenuous exercise.
- No vaccination requirements in the main areas of the Noosa Leisure Centre (NLC).
- Please be aware however, if accessing the NLC Café:
- – No vaccination proof required to order take away.
- – Only fully vaccinated patrons to be seated & / or remain in the café area.
Previous COVID safe restrictions are still in place, including:
- QR Check in upon entry is required.
- Reduced spectators in line with indoor density requirements.
- Sanitise your hands.
- Social distance where possible.
For more information about COVID-19 visit Queensland Health.